Coalition of Advocates for Responsible Eldercare
What’s the Coalition of Advocates for Responsible Eldercare (CARE)?
It’s an organization established in 2004 by a group of long-term care advocates with a mission to advance the quality of long-term health care in Oklahoma and to share the passion of the profession through effective education and marketing.
As a partner with the Oklahoma Association of Health Care Providers and other groups across the state and nation, CARE:
- Advocates for the highest quality of life for elders
- Provides education to caregivers and actively recognizes the commitment those caregivers contribute to the long-term care profession
- Finances state wide grassroots effort through news and social media
- Interacts with the majority of the long-term care facilities in the state of Oklahoma
- Ensures facilities have the greatest access to corporate goods and services
- Promotes the business efforts of our Corporate Sponsors
- Recognizes Oklahoma Centenarians, colorful residents and their caregivers
To learn more about CARE and to become part of the CARE team, give us a call or drop us an email.
April 21, 2014
Martha McCann sees chocolate cake in her future. The 101-year-old resident of Walnut...
April 16, 2014
On April 15th over 200 caregivers, residents, vendor partners and administrators from long-term care...
April 15, 2014
Thank you to Sean Reeks and Davy Green for their wonderful presentation and...
April 7, 2014
Even the best bucking bronco can’t keep Jess Sherrill down. The 79-year-old resident...